The Old Farmhouse is a stunning Grade II listed former farmhouse, steeped in history, and only a short drive from Bristol. A rustic, family-friendly pub, the Old Farmhouse offers a great experience to all its guests, with a blend of contemporary and traditional ambience and a wide range of delicious homemade food.
Our menu has been carefully developed so that every guest is spoilt for choice, with fresh and locally sourced ingredients where possible. A dedicated menu for children in addition to a newly refurbished outside play area, make the Old Farmhouse an ideal choice for families. And with its beautiful oak beams, stripped timber floor and wood burning stove, grown-up guests can too be sure of a memorable visit, whatever the occasion.
We pride ourselves on serving quality food, with fresh and locally sourced ingredients where possible. We have a dedicated menu for children, as well as a selection of tempting desserts which are hard to resist. We’ve got everything covered from lunch to dinner and on Wednesdays and Sundays, we dish up our mouth-watering carvery with all the trimmings.See All Our Menus
The Old Farmhouse is at the heart of its community; that’s why we understand how important it is to keep the whole family entertained. We are delighted to offer a newly refurbished outside play area for our younger guests to enjoy. Our activity sheets and dedicated children’s menu are also popular favourites with the little ones.Learn More
During your visit to the Old Farmhouse, explore the multitude of beautiful local attractions and walks that Nailsea and the surrounding county of North Somerset has to offer, including Backwell Lake, Tyntesfield National Trust Estate and Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm.Learn more
As the 19th of July approaches, we wanted to update you on our plans for the foreseeable future and life after restrictions. It’s going to be different for you and for our team and we want you all to feel safe, secure and comfortable while you visit us.
· Masks will no longer be a legal requirement. We have suggested to our team that they continue to wear them whilst cases are high, this is their choice, as it is for you to wear one.
· You will be able to come back to the bar, but we ask for now that you don’t sit there. Our team need to get used to these changes as much as you and we want you all to feel comfortable.
· We will continue to offer table service to all indoor tables.
· Our one-way system will be gone, and you’ll be free to come and go through the main door.
· We recommend booking ahead, this helps us manage numbers and avoids disappointment.
· There will be no limit on the number of people allowed to book on one table.
· Online orders only outside paid on the app, if you do not wish to order online you can come up to the order point at the bar to pay by card or cash.
· Please do not judge, some people will feel the need to wear a mask and keep their distance please respect their decision and be kind.
· Our team will be following our rules if you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know directly, we have a duty to keep our customers and team safe and will do what we feel is best.
· We can’t thank everyone enough for your support over the last 18 months.